The 12 Step Globalisation Agenda
To gain control of the world’s economies, politics, and people it is necessary to implement national and international security measures as a weapon in a “war against terrorism”. Measures to gain access to all private email and phone calls and to restrict human movements would be introduced. Thus humanity would be largely controlled and subservient to the globalisation agenda. This is how it is happening to you right now.
1. The CIA funded and armed the Mujadeen in Pakistan and Afghanistan against the Russian occupation. The terrorist training camps where Osama Bin Laden allegedly planned his attacks were built with American money and backing.
2. The Taliban terrorist regime are a result of CIA funding and training whilst the Russians were in occupation.
3. During Clinton’s administration, the CIA and other secret organisations devised and furthered a campaign for a “war on terrorism” as a cover to push forward a covert globalisation agenda.
4. During the Gulf War an estimated 200,000 Iraqis died and at least a million civilians, half of them children, have since died in Iraq as a result of the USA led embargo. Meanwhile US bomb and munitions training is being given to Iraqi and other foreign military personnel.
5. In Palestine, the enduring illegal occupation by Israel would have collapsed long ago were it not for US backing.
6. The Bush administration is put into power by any means possible and sets about creating controversy to take our mind’s off their sleight of hand by undoing environmental protection and civil rights, withdrawing from the Kyoto Treaty, then from the ABM treaty, promulgating a “reward your friends” energy policy, etc. all predictably leading to an alienation of the electorate.
7. This Spring 2001 Bush comes to Europe and asks his counterparts if they would support a “war on terrorism” in particular to oust the Taliban regime and to put a stop to Bin Laden. In response, terrorist networks move on plans to lash back at the American and Western covert agenda.
8. Bin Laden’s financial partnerships include the family of Sharon Rockefeller.
9. The CIA were aware of the threat to the WTC Twin Towers in advance and had time and means to stop the hijacking yet allowed the planes through restricted air space.
10. The Twin Towers were detonated after the planes impact.
11. The emotional response and outcry is used by media programming to push through support for an unconditional “war on terrorism”.
12. The War on terrorism is a means to ensure that each of us submits to the globalisation agenda.