Are you tired of winning yet? Are you so tired of winning that you can’t even stay asleep? All this winning, it’s starting to wear on you, right? You can’t take it anymore. Every time you turn on the news, it’s win after win after win. You can barely stand to watch it. There’s so much winning plastered all over Fox News that you have to close your eyes when it comes on the TV. The “accomplishments” of the Trump Administration are numerous, but after great time and effort, bigly time and effort for your benefit, here they are: all “accomplishments” of the one, the only, Donald J. Trump.
- Made conditions in the Korean peninsula touchier than ever by promising to meet with Kim Jong Un and then breaking his promise.
- Obstructed justice by firing FBI Director Jim Comey, who refused to pledge his loyalty to the president.
- Pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord despite the overwhelming consensus in the science community that climate change is real and caused by humans.
- Violated Israel’s trust by sharing intelligence with Russia, a key ally to Iran.
- Exited the deal with Iran despite the danger to Israel and United States.
- Used the postal service as a weapon against Amazon, despite the fact that the company is keeping the postal service in business.
- Sewed mistrust for the media among a sizable segment of the population.
- Created animosity among key American allies.
- Damaged America’s leadership position within the world community.
- Lied by misreporting Puerto Rican hurricane casualties by nearly 5,000.
- Installed White House staff based on nepotism, employing people such as Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner despite their lack of experience or qualifications.
- Used the presidential pardon inappropriately on Dinesh D’Souza despite ample evidence of the felonies D’Souza committed.
- Directed Justice Department to sue California over Sanctuary Laws in a clear violation of states’ rights.
- Stole Obama’s Supreme Court appointment and approved a conservative Justice instead.
- Pushed to close Mueller probe despite the fact that the probe has already turned up multiple crimes and even convictions.
Now, given all these accomplishments, you may be thinking, “Hasn’t he fell short in any way?” The answer to that, believe it or not, is yes, because at Donald Trump’s inauguration, it was reported, reported by many people, everyone is saying, that the Washington Mall became so crowded, much more crowded than it was at Obama’s inaugurations, that it was nearly uncomfortable for those in attendance – nearly, of course, because they all had Dear Leader Trump’s soothing words to abide by.